Friday, March 27, 2009

Erin Senior Photos

We went to Notre Dame first. I saw these arches and knew I had to have some photos there.




















Erin brought along her friend Lauren who ended up being in a few too! I love the symmetry of this one.




















Best wall EVER. My favorite overall.
















One of Erin's favorites. Mine too. :) This was fun to shoot!
















My favorite close-up.





















This ended up being the most official senior picture. Erin ordered the most prints of this one. I like it a lot. Just nice and simple.




















Old building we stopped by all of a sudden. I was driving by and there it was. It was so perfect I had to stop and take some photos there.





















Those are all my favorites!

1 comment:

vixen kitten said...

Gaaaa all gorgeous again! First and last are my favorite. The first because of the view framed in the arches, and her pop of color. I wonder if it would have had the same effect if the trees were full of leaves, because there is something about the starkness of the trees that works.

Last, her expression. The black against the stone.

You do amazing work, Sweetie.

xoxo
~vk~