Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Will and Loren

These are from a while ago, but I was going through stuff on the external hard drive and found these. These are the photos that inspired me to put my stuff on a separate blog, actually. One I could give out when people wanted to see my photography, but didn't really need to see my flickr page, which is more personal.

Aww, so cute.


















My favorite from the day for sure, even though most people like the one above the best.


















I liked the composition of this one...and the colors came out so well.


















The photographer and the subjects needed a group picture. Love these people. Will and Lo are on the left, and Em and Ron and their daugher Abby (my goddaughter, she's on here other places) on the right.


















They are so silly. But I love it.


















This is SO like them.


















OK, this is the last one. Love it.

1 comment:

EC said...

These pictures make my heart smile. I miss them!