Thursday, September 11, 2008

Previews

Here is a preview of Abby's one year photos. I'm almost done working on the ones I like from that day, and we'll go out again somewhere else to take more.
















And here are a few from the engagement shoot I had today. Oh my GOSH was it good. I had so much fun and they turned out so well. I rarely have that many good ones in one shoot. I think couples are my favorite to photograph. Plus, both Katie and Armando are super gorgeous!




























This is Katie's daughter Olivia. She kept jumping in the pictures I was taking of K and A and we had to bribe her and distract her to keep her out! But I did take a few just of her. I love that curly hair! And her skin tone is the absolute best for pictures. Oh, so cute.




















Stay tuned for more!


As always, the photos are my property and you should ask permission before downloading.

2 comments:

EC said...

Oh my goodness, I love these!

You're right, the curls are adorable, and I realllly like the first picture of K & A that you posted. They are cute!

May I steal the pic of my kid? and/or link to this page?

Buddhist, RN said...

Both would be fabulous. Glad you like them! I'm having a creative week. I need to hurry up and process before I lose it. We're going downtown next Wednesday and I hope I'm still brilliant by then.